View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 03:02 PM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
you will always see what you want to see :-)
your mindset will lead you to seeing exact things that will only confirm your mindset...
ever heard about google suggestions during searching ? you may spend months browsing sites prooving that earth is flat, but does it mean that is right ?
I prefer to treat humans as humans, and call them by their names (ie: Ahmed, Carlos, John, Jan), not their religions...
and the religions and people that blindly follow them - I dislike them.
by short term I meant 3 months, not 6 months :-) 6 months is long term for me :-)
and I mean flats, not rooms :-) have different experience than you, maybe because I was telling upfront that I'm only interested in short term renatl like 3 months, and I wasnt lying ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMartin View Post
month ago i spoke with one germany guy from munich in the club, who love comes to poland because here are no muslims and people are friendly

in poland there are tons of free and cheap flats, you don't know hat are you talking about
no possible to find flat for 6 months??? are you kidding? tons of studdents rent flats, rooms just for few months, i myself rented flat for 6 months for two person, in centre of wroclaw for $400 + additional costs.
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote