Sid70
Downshifter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMartin View Post
i told you, look at panama

or stay in poland, poland is free of muslims
still cheap and safe
internet is cheap, food is cheap (compared to EU) flat rental especially in not mayor cities is ridiculous cheap

only climate is bad

you did tons of papework, because you are from ukraine, but probably only in poland you are allowed to get legal work and stay for long time legal (if you buy polish card)
probably thats why you had to fill many documents
I would agree, since I speak Polish already, Poland is not a bad choice. It's fairly cheap comparing to France, Spain, Italy . . . I had a talk to my Italian buddy about moving to Italy to live permanently, checked out local jobs even. He mentioned nice people, food, weather but asked me if that would be enough

I'm used to a local climate already, but mentally I'm still not happy - it rains a ton and clouds can stay up for weeks, no sun light!

There is no such thing like 'buying' a Polish card, but I know what you mean. Legal work gives an opportunity to obtain a residence permit, and the eventual outcome ( if things go well ) would be a permanent residence and a passport later. That shit takes time. It's not like Canadian immigration or winning a Green Card... I'm in this game long term.

Northern countries . . . well, been there but never liked or wanted to try, this is another case where I did not like weather, people and languages to consider.