View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 02:04 PM  
Sid70
Downshifter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
I agree that maybe for you it wasnt easy, but the point here is different.
Italy and Spain are one of the worst countries in Europe when it goes to corruption and burreacracy (ok, lets notcount Ukraine and Russia here), its written in their mentality..very deep
try to open company in Italy, Spain and France...it is a joke
Well, this is too generic. I can't tell what are the procedures to open a company there, but in Poland it's very easy. It's much easier bookkeeping and reporting than any ex USSR country. I suspect that Italy / Spain might have some 'southern' complications but is it THAT bad I can't tell. I know there is a shortage of jobs in Italy and young IT Italians come to Poland to seek jobs even. Heard in Italy finding a job happens via connections, gotta know people, and partially it's because many get paid in cash to avoid high tax . . .

I mention Italy because, generally speaking, i don't like Asia, Thailand comes in due to some rumours I heard medicine and schooling is fine and it's not that expensive . . . But after some comments about 9k budget and stuff I have signed off the Thailand idea.

Knowing the system from the inside is required to compare Italy to Austria. I mentioned southern Austria. Been there many times.