View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 01:55 PM  
CrazyMartin
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
I would rather say - Poland is full of xenophobic idiots and retards, that usually vote for political parties like they vote...
real estate rent market is a joke, not enough flats to let, (almost) impossible to find anything for short term like months...also (or especially?) in smaller cities ...on top of that its not cheap at all (maybe if you compare it with UK, France or Holland) and you have pay to additionally community fees which are small or non existent in other countries..
During the last 8 years I lived like in 8 countries...
South america and carribean is a interesting choice but it also has some flaws
agree, food in Poland is OK/ decent, but worse than food in Albania, Spain, Italy and few other countries..at least IMO
also, ever country is "safe", if you are not stupid...and if its not Syria, Iraq, and maybe Salwador (and few others)
I would rather have diverse people around me than xenophobic idiots who know shit about outside world, dont know foreign languages and their only travel was to hotel in Egypt (if they did travel at all - as those who never did are probably are like those idiots/hooligans that had "battle for kebab" in January this year in north of Poland....)
but to each his own I guess
oh yeah, xenophobic idiots

yea, so look at germany, sweden, "we love muslims, we will live with terrorist together and its ok" right?
there are no xenophobic idiots ? go to sweeden or to germany as i said

month ago i spoke with one germany guy from munich in the club, who love comes to poland because here are no muslims and people are friendly

in poland there are tons of free and cheap flats, you don't know hat are you talking about
no possible to find flat for 6 months??? are you kidding? tons of studdents rent flats, rooms just for few months, i myself rented flat for 6 months for two person, in centre of wroclaw for $400 + additional costs.
CrazyMartin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote