View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 08:44 AM  
Horatio Caine
full-time aspiring rapper

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua G View Post
at least you were honorable enough to pay. every other dumb lib talking bets on GFY welched. TCLGirls, horatio caine, just to name 2.

You had nothing to bet, little bitch.. I told your banned disposable nic that unless you come up with money into escrow you can go fuck yourself. baddog said he will aerve as eascrow and I set 7 day deadline. What did you do? You called him "no-one" and that you couldn't trust your "money", you had other investments .. Bwahahahahaha investments.. Said "I'll give you my webhost's ICQ an you can verify my hosting bill ".. WTF? Your hosting bill? First, what kind of host would give that information? Second, what does it have to do with betting money? So, just like I said, fuck off, and obediently you did.. No-one ismaking handshake bets with some anonimous dipshits like you. You never had or will have 1K to bet, basement dwelling hillbilly

So once again, fuck off
Horatio Caine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote