View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 05:09 PM  
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
How's it going Twat?

I bet you $100 that Hillary would win. You were too afraid to bet me, so someone else did. I lost, and I paid. Aren't you pissed? Gloating about the win would have been worth so much more than $100 to you.
wow your memory is as dumb as your judgement.

i never declined your wager. i simply said you needed to give me odds, which you refused to do. you giving me straight action on a huge underdog was a shit lay. but you are too fucking dumb to understand anything im saying here, so lets move on.

in any case someone else took your shit action & took your money. even though you had all these feelings that trump was closer than he should be, you still made a dumb bet, because you went with your emotions instead of your gut.

at least you were honorable enough to pay. every other dumb lib talking bets on GFY welched. TCLGirls, horatio caine, just to name 2.

in hindsight i wish i did take your shitty bet. just to rub it in your face. i out-thought myself there.

Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote