View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 01:17 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Spicy:

You said it takes my car 12 hours to charge. You were wrong about that. You said it costs hundreds of dollars of time - you were wrong about that too. You assumed I couldn't drive it when the battery runs out - you were wrong about that. Etc.

And each time you were wrong, you "laughed", as if to pat yourself on the back, reassuring yourself that your own errors were somehow facts, to, I don't know, make yourself feel better I guess.

EV's aren't for everyone. Sometimes, gasoline is better. Where you live, maybe gasoline is cheap and electricity is expensive, who knows. Here in Quebec, the opposite is true, so it makes alot of sense for drivers to go EV. My average trip is less than 80Km, so EV makes sense for me this way too.

If you can't go EV where you live, then don't. If you don't want to go EV where you live, then don't.

If your reasons are true, then they are valid for you of course. But if you're reasons are not true, or if your reasons are based on opinions instead of facts, then you might just be lying to yourself, spending extra money when you don't need to, missing out on some cool tech, and some pretty nice cars.

Peace.
true !
i have a tesla in germany since a few years already.
since that i never paid even a cent for gasoline because in whole germany a FREE charging stations. out of that it can be charged with a solarpanel.

as i have the double power pack in it the radius is near to 400 km.

and i have had a lot of sportscars in my life but not one of them can beat this power in 2,7 seconds from 0 to 100 km/h.