View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 12:36 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid70 View Post
I see, so cheap and nice Thailand story is bullshit. 9k!!! Fuck me, man, I can do much cheaper
in Spain or Italy. Why would I need Thailand, jeez, fuck it.
well i am doing both.

i mainly live i thaikand in the "shithole Pattaya" but I like it there. it always depends WHERE you live in Pattaya and how much you have in your pocket.

I also have a house in spain (Mallorca) where I am mainly during the summer.

if you have 9000 US in Thailand you live like a king (except you are going to make party every night)

a nice house in a good area with 3 bedroom and swimming pool will cost you around 1000-1500 US per month - but that is already upper class.
you also can find houses east from sukhumvit road for less but I would not want to be there because many infrastructure is missing.

i would say with 4-5 K you can live there a quite good life in between ftriendly and open mind people. pattaya is here also different from the rest of thailand because it is the fastest growing city in the world and i have only one time met a person what is born there. so very multiculti !

spain 8and especially Mallorca) is a wonderful island and i love to be here in spring and summer.
but it is FAR more expensive. I wish I could live here with 9 K a month.

in the last it is a question of personal preferences. i have seen whole thailand and it is a beautiful country - no matter where you go - but i ended up in pattay and i still do not complain that desicion.