View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 08:15 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyM View Post
Really? And what if your EV crap runs out of power during the day?
My car is a Volt. The first 80 Kilometers or so of driving is on pure electricity. If my battery charge runs out, its gasoline engine kicks in, turning the generator to power the electric engine.

There are charging stations all over Montreal. I can drive from home to downtown and back again about 5 times before having to switch to Gas, but I actually almost never have to because I can charge at the mall, or charge in dozens of parking lots downtown, or even charge on many city streets. Sometimes its free, and sometimes its a dollar an hour.

Quote:
Your EV crap is sure great for travelling sir
It is, and I'm speaking from experience. My last 2 cars were V8 Camaros.

Quote:
Seems EV cucks don't drive in the night, they need to charge their crappy EV bullshit for 4 hours ROFL
All it really is, is changing your driving habbits slightly. Now I "Plug in" when I'm at home, or plug-in at any destination. I save a fortune on gas and pollute less too.

Quote:
Guess what.. 20 minutes for 250 km of range is still fucking long for anyone who values his/her time.. I can load my car for 800 km in 2 minutes
Charging at the half-way point of an 800km trip costs you 20 minutes, but saves you about $120 CAD In Quebec. If you're freaking out about saving 20 minutes on a long trip, you could always leave 20 minutes earlier.

Quote:
And no, I am European, it is written under my avatar pic, genius.
Dude clearly you've already made up your mind without even bothering to do some research. I guess not al Europeans are open minded. Don't be left behind. Sorry I wasted your time.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote