View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 10:25 AM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid70 View Post
Thanks for your input. I believe it's right there, but when you click further will you get
SEND ACH option or something?

I have a US bank routing number and account, the only condition it can land an ACH only, no wire or any other transfer type.
Will you be able to post a screen shot what's next? What are the options?

Also, if it says eCheck - is it the same as ACH?
The next screen is where you enter the account and payee information.

I believe that to make something go ach you just use the ach routing number which is different then the regular bank routing number.

From BOA help:
Quote:
What is the Automated Clearing House (ACH) number?

The Automated Clearing House (ACH) is an electronic payment delivery system which allows you to make payments or collect funds electronically through the ACH network. We can help you take advantage of the speed and efficiency of electronic payments and collections available through the ACH network, giving you better control over the timing of payments that post to your bank account(s). ACH transactions are usually next-day entries when exchanged with other financial institutions. ACH functions include direct deposits and check conversions from paper to electronic.

For ACH transactions, please use the routing number for electronic transactions.
sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote