View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 02:27 PM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
CSB Chaturbate V2.5 New Release and Unlimited License Pack and Coupons

I have just release a new version of Chaturbate CSB V2.5. Its packed with new features and now easily allows adding custom themes.

Warning: If you have done modifications to your theme, make sure to back it up first since now all themes are fetched from the /cb-builder /theme/ folder. Also backup all your text before you update, since major modifications were made and you will have to enter it again. If you wish to display the text with the CB logo and button again, hit me up I will tell u how.

It comes with a tag page and allows to display models using a tag filtering feature so you can build niche targeted sites with categories like asian, ebony, fetish, etc...

But the main changes are SEO oriented; you can now customize meta titles, descriptions, top and footer text by category or by type. You can also follow and nofollow by page type or by links.

I am also launching an Unlimited License pack for any CSB script, meaning you can install as many as you wish for any cam sites you like on any amount of domain name.

As a launching promotion I have included a new custom theme with Chaturbate V2.5, the first 10 clients who buy the Unlimited License pack get it for free ( a value of $34.99! ). Also I wont keep the price of $99.99 for long for unlimited licenses so you'd better grab one as fast as you can!

You can get it right there - UNLIMITED LICENSE ARE HERE.

This new platform (V2.5) will be used to update all other cam sites CSBs. In the next week i will be updating Bongacams and releasing XLoveCams with it as well as another custom theme.

You can check the New Theme Here. You can change the green default color to any color directly from the admin panel...

THE CB NEW CUSTOM THEME DEMO

For those who wish to get the new theme can buy it right here

You can use these coupons for a $5 rebate:
CSB-COUPON
THEME-COUPON

And see the new admin panel with its features here.
admin / password

Here is some new features:
  • - Ability to add custom themes
  • - Select Theme from admin panel
  • - Display index by tag filtering
  • - Tag page
  • - Cache system
  • - Sitemap
  • - Display related models in galleries for deep interlinking
  • - Logo Upload & Text
  • - Create top & footer text by category, gallery, tags & tag page
  • - Contact us page
  • - About us page
  • - Complete SEO features:
  • - Edit meta title per page type and by category
  • - Meta title syntax supported
  • - Edit meta description per page type and by category
  • - Follow / Nofollow per page & link type
  • - Display canonical url
  • - Supports Open Graph Protocol

Like always, hit me up if you need any hep with the update.

Regards,
Nick

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote