View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 12:03 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I've been reading for the past hour that Kushner is now a "person of interest".

This makes perfect sense. Pretty much everyone on the transition team is suspect; Most likely people who work for the White House are also suspect.

I've been saying this over and over again... They are going to start putting people under oath, asking questions they already know the answers to, and then when they lie about anything no matter how minor they pin them to a wall. This investigation will be massive and sweeping. They will be looking into their finances - and Kushner plays a huge role in this. We already know for a fact that Trump is getting loans from a bank in Cypress that is already proven to be involved in laundering Russian money.

This will be so much fun.

I've said it since the beginning that they are all involved.. It's not just the Trump admin it's guys in the GOP..

Also something no one picked up on.. Rod Rosenstein said he moved up the announcement about the Special Counsel by one week "because" of how Comey was fired. The thing is no one seems to have put together the fact that Comey obviously knew that Rosenstein was going to name a special counsel. That means Comey & Rosenstein were working together to set up the special counsel.

I'm betting Trump caught wind some how and fired Comey thinking he could stop it, he likely thought if Comey was out of the way he could control Rosenstein.

Trump is done, Trump's admin is done I dunno about the GOP guys.. My bet is they will let guys like Ryan serve out their terms but they will opt to not run in the next election for "personal reasons". That's likely the deals they will make...