View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 04:26 PM  
Smack dat
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Honestly it's exactly my dad as well.. Grew up in the south thinks he's a jesus preacher but will call black people he doesn't like niger, but he's not racist because he's know 2 black guys type thing... BUT... he claimed right up to election day there was no way he could vote for Trump.. He says Trump not a Christian he's a liar..

Election days happens he votes for Trump.. (it was I just couldn't let Hillary win")

Literally 2 weeks later he thought they needed to impeach Trump and his entire admin.. Now he can't stand him..

I'm literately like face palming.. This is the mentally most of the south is like.. They just don't use logic and it really sucks to see my dad being one of these dum dums that just vote Republican no matter what then complains about all the shit they do.. I mean fuck in the military my dad worked in Nuclear weapons, it's not like he's dumb, but he found the fucking jesus now it's literally numbed his brains..
Tbh this post explains a lot about your retarded posts and generally the whole of America so, thanks for that.
Smack dat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote