View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 09:12 PM  
videobunch
Largest Content Provider

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Wrong! You know absolutely nothing about the American educational system or are purposely lying to spread anti American propganda I'll educate you.

In America for struggling studdnts we offer pull out/ push in services part of the public school AIS (Academic Intervention Service) and it's kind of a mini tutoring outside service to see where the student is and assist.

If that doesn't work, in America, the student has the option for the inclusion (or integrated) classroom which has 2 teachers & a teacher aid in a smaller class size for more individualized attention and offers before and/or after school training.

If that doesn't work, in America, the student has the option for the self-contained classroom These classrooms are usually made up of 4-12 students with one special education teacher and a few aids or teaching assistants.
Since you hate everything from what I can see from all your posts I am Guessing you do not have kids or read that online because that is not how the schools my 2 kids elementary in California was. They just push them all thru. I am not referring to special needs, I am referring to general slower learning kids. Lucky my kids are in honors classes so did not affect them. My wife's close friend is a teacher and my good friend was on the school board.

Before you say maybe your school sucks, they are some of the top in the nation for k-12.

FYI not everyone has an "anti american agenda". Was just stating a point from my personal experience.
ICQ - 364230504
Skype - videobunch

NOW 30000+ DVD titles with 150,0000 scenes and growing. We are your one stop shop for 100% legal content with no BS or excuses. With 13+yrs experience, we are still going strong.

We will beat any Competitors Guaranteed
videobunch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote