View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 06:57 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Need Someone To Put My Design Together

I was given an old domain back. The images, mostly lines and boxes, is at archive.org. I need someone to grab the images and background and recreate it on my domain. The back end was either custom or WordPress. If you can integrate WordPress, great, but if not, I'll survive.

Obviously, you just need to grab images and source code. I use my laptop sparingly and can't sit up and do it. IPad isn't able to grab source code, though I swear on my recently-deceased iPad I had bookmarked a site that grabs source code for you.

I'm making it sound simple, as it is, for healthy folks. Not to demean anyone, but, I'm looking to pay a small amount. Grab code, save images, paste into .html file and save.

Oh, I just realized there are two pages. The first has paragraphs that have a "read more" link so the second page code is easier to copy. For the info pages, i.e. who we are, email us, 2257, etc I can use the second page template.

Email purple laptop at gmail dot com with no spaces.

HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote