View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 12:36 PM  
TheButcher
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Are you behind all the alt-right fake nics here trying to drive members away from GFY?

If you pay for fake nics to post to keep people on your board, you'd pay for fake nics to post on GFY to drive people away from GFY.

Completely logical
You can assume, insinuate or assume anything you wish. But your thinking on the subject is misguided and wrong. We made up since I started the thread and he is on my payroll for services rendered and services being rendered. I will categorically state for the record I have never asked him or suggested he posts anywhere to drive members from this forum or any other forum to SC. That is not my style and I would never do anything that blatantly unethical to get members, I have a good member base and growing without playing those tactics.

I will confirm that in the past month (April) Brassmonkey has been paid on April 9th and April 29th 2017 for services rendered. And he will be as long as he earns provides his services to me. I pay and reward people who work for me. But everything I do is legal, honest and good business. You want to draw some weird conclusions be my guest, I can not stop you or anyone from jumping to any weird conclusion.

Brassmonkey is a useful person to me and will get paid as long as he remains as such. Business is business, money talks and bullshit walks, I pay for service I receive I don't care who it is. I forgive and forget past infractions as long as the person is sincere when they say they were wrong and are useful to me
TheButcher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote