View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 11:51 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButcher View Post
I am going to make one post, reply all you want, he knows the truth. I am not paying Brassmonkey another cent for his bullshit posts, he can stop threatening me , blackmailing me or whatever. He can stop trying to strong arm me for another cent again.

He's full of shit, he knows how many hundred dollars I have paid him for his crap posts, using his fake nicks here and elsewhere then comes crying to me for money to make other posts to make me look good. But I am not falling for this crap any more. He bumps up threads about me like today to come across a good guy then says sorry let's get paid per post.

I did ban you today on my board because I am not going to play this game with you ever again, go fuck yourself once and for all.

Now you have a legitimate reason to cry how I banned you for good.

I banned you a month or so ago then you came crying how sorry you were for the drama, I said okay stop with the drama, you re-did it today but this time there is no money at the end of the rainbow for you. I forgive and forget but only once, not multiple times.

He wants to keep creating fake drama for me let him, I am not playing along any more, mr nice guy always defending me for cash is over. Read every post he ever wrote here and elsewhere about me, but that game is over today.

You tried one too many time Brassmonkey, I am not playing it no more.

Get the hint, I hope you do.

But you want me to post every payment detail I ever paid you play along your game, you have made hundreds of dollars out of me and that is not happening ever again.

Peace

Are you behind all the alt-right fake nics here trying to drive members away from GFY?

If you pay for fake nics to post to keep people on your board, you'd pay for fake nics to post on GFY to drive people away from GFY.

Completely logical
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote