View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 09:21 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
McMullinm is who I'm not sure about. I don't really know much about him but he was CIA so likely a hard core patriot however he was also in the Republican party and they are the focus of this investigation..

The other issue is "Utah" what the fuck is going on in Utah? Chaffetz is rumored to announce his departure from the House today.. Yet another guy from Utah.. I still dunno whats up with him..

There is obviously dirt on him and he's not just stepping down in the middle of his term on his own accord. Also he did everything to block investigations early on, now suddenly he's subpoenaed Comey's memos and invited Comey to talk in Congress.. That's not a very Republican thing to do..

It's obvious Chaffetz has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar and has been flipped to be the FBI's informant.. He probably had to agree to step down as part of his deal...whatever it is, he's obviously mixed up in this.. Nunes obviously is as well he stepped away from the House investigation about the same time Chaffetz announced he was leaving Congress..

The last Utah connection is Orin Hatch.. If all the heads roll that are expected to roll, they say Orin Hatch would assume to oval office.. Fucking Utah...
Yeah the Utah connections are strangely funny. I think McMullin knows a lot more and hope he has more recordings. He broke from the Republican party 2 months after that recording last year. Recorded in June left party in August

I agree Chaffetz is in deep. My guess, obstruction of justice.

Nunes is the clearest, easiest to prove example of obstruction of justice. Giving evidence to Trump in the middle of the night, before giving it to fellow committee members, and the evidence was given to him by the WH.

Whitehouse is the clearest, easiest to prove example of obstruction of justice, see above.

So many more examples... Finally it's happening!
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote