View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 09:01 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TampaToker View Post
ok i give you all that but there has not been show one single thing of any of this has to do with Drumpf. Enough with the hear say bullshit. Look at what these fuck heads did to the stock market today with running these story's with sources and no proof. Fucking idiot on house floor calling for impeachment. I lost 5 1/2 % of mine and my wifes retirement and they said its even gonna be worse tomorrow.
There is no proof against Trump - yet. But do you really think everyone working for Trump was conspiring with the Russians and Trump didn't know about it?

Let's take a good long look at his finances... American banks won't do business with Trump. All of his money comes directly from Russia at this point. Oh, he'll say it's a bank in Cypress but in reality the bank is known for laundering Russian money. Do you honestly believe Trump sold a mansion in Florida during the recession for ten times more than it was worth?

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote