View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 08:57 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Well I'm mixed on the special council because it's from the justice dept. The rumors were the FBI was ready to go.. Now we get this which puts a hold on the FBI doing anything..

I'm in wait and see mode now, because with the FBI the politics were not in the way. With the justice dept I think they will go after Manafort and Flynn then push for Trump to resign or impeachment to show they did something.

After that I think they will play cover for the rest..They will drag it all out so the corrupt Republicans can finish their terms..

With the FBI they would hammer anyone who committed a crime because they are loyal to America not political parties.

I really want to hope Rosenstein isn't using this as cover for the GOP.. We will have to wait and see where his loyalty is.. With America or with the traitors.
What if Evan McMullin has more secretly recorded GOP conversation, other than the transcripts just released with Paul Ryan etc.? His recording was in July and after he started speaking out against Trump he was told to keep quiet, he refused, quit the Republican party and ran for POTUS in August.

Before that since 2013 McMullin was the GOP's senior adviser on national security issues for the House Committee on Foreign Affairs and chief policy director of the House Republican Conference, he could have a lot more dirt and drain the GOP swamp

Inside Evan McMullin?s 10 years undercover in the CIA
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote