View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 11:42 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
So turns out this decision for a Special Council came directly from the Dept of Justice with out the Senate's or Houses blessing. Just today even after this news broke the House blocked a move by democrats to make their investigation independent.

Rod Rosenstein decided to do it and Sessions couldn't block him because he had to remove him self from anything to do with the investigation.

Rosenstein gave the white house 1 hour notice prior to going public and he reportedly made the decision to do this the day Trump fired Comey..

Guess that's what Trump gets for trying to scape goat Rosenstein on the Comey firing..

Supposedly both Trumps office and Pence's are in panic mode because they both know they are fucked.."In my capacity as acting Attorney General, I determined that it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a Special Counsel to assume responsibility for this matter," Rosenstein said in a statement. "My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination. What I have determined is that based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command."

Basically he's saying Republicans leading the House/Senate and the Executive offices are corrupted and will never opt to investigate themselves..

Finally MAGA has started..