View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 04:39 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TampaToker View Post
I am glad as well. Now i can understand if some one actually showed us proof that Drumpf did this or did that then i would be going after him as well. But 8 months in all we got is anonymous sources and nothing else. You right they will find something else to bitch about. The whole democrat party and been taken over by these fucking fruit loops. If you would of told me 8 years ago i would of voted for a Repub for president i would of laughed in you face. The republicans are crooked as fuck and so are the Democrats. They all lie cheat and steal and do what they need to do to keep there jobs.
We have so much more than "anonymous sources". We have the entire US Intelligence community telling us that Russia hacked the DNC, that Russia influenced our election, and that Flynn had direct contacts with the Russians behind proper channels.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote