View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 03:55 PM  
TampaToker
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman View Post
I am glad they did this decision. Get an answer once and for all, and hopefully shut the whinny bitches from screaming like their hair is on fire about something that might or might not be an issue.

Of course, we all know Liberals never stop screaming like whinny children, so it will just be onto the next trumped up "crisis".

Hard to see the legit issues, when so many bullshit issues are being declared defcon 1. Yet when the next issue pops up, that defcon 1 issue seems to just disappear into the night.
I am glad as well. Now i can understand if some one actually showed us proof that Trump did this or did that then i would be going after him as well. But 8 months in all we got is anonymous sources and nothing else. You right they will find something else to bitch about. The whole democrat party and been taken over by these fucking fruit loops. If you would of told me 8 years ago i would of voted for a Repub for president i would of laughed in you face. The republicans are crooked as fuck and so are the Democrats. They all lie cheat and steal and do what they need to do to keep there jobs.