View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 10:03 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomash999 View Post
Not true, I embed the videos from the largest tube sites. This is how I reached millions of videos quickly, and it is way more cheaper on the hosting and low risk.

I said that I extract zip files from FHG,FHV. As far as I know, they don't package zip files for thieves.

The largest tube sites started and still steal content from premium network, then they charge premium to remove ads or to watch other's content. I hate it.

media. giphy . com /media/ fZ139sxcvwUXC/ giphy . gif
FYI most tube sites promote content but also host STOLEN content and do not police it for obvious reasons...not unless somebody sends them DMCA notice ( my business affairs dept. sends them to just about every major tube and quite frequently), whereas my marketing dept. uploads to many of the same tubes short clips. Stupid I know, but...

...my rule of thumb is: if the "tube clip" is 10 min. or less, it is probably promoted by the owners and thus legit. Anything over 12 minutes is probably stolen and the copyright owners did not yet discover it....

So, if on any of your sites have "embbeded videos" longer then 10 minutes they are probably stolen and you participate in theft and piracy. Relying on the legitimacy of a tube is akin to saying...

"You honor, I did not know she was 14....., this guy ( see below) told me she was over 18"

celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote