View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 06:10 AM  
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Why would it be more expensive in five years? Why do you think? You think if they can make it cheaper five years from now they will pass that savings off to the consumer? LOL. Of course it will cost more five years from now.

Power will cost more five years from now too. Well, it will for you. Not for me.

What if they go out of business in the next twenty years? Who the fuck cares? I don't have contract with this company; This was a purchase. The only contact I will have with them will be the warranty. Is there a chance they will go under and my warranty will be null and void? Of course. I am going to buy a new AC unit next month, and that will come with a warranty, and there is a chance that company will go out of business too.

You are trying to find a downside with this and there just isn't any. I am going to be saving 75% off my power bill during the summer months. I've talked to dozens of people here in town and everyone loves having solar.
You do have a contract. $117 a month for 20 years. No matter what happens you are stuck paying that for the next 20 years. Reminds me of those PC leasing companies that were around in the early days. "Only $39.99 a month for 5 years" (for last years models)