View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 12:33 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Why are non whites identifying as white? If you have a brown dick, you are not white.

If your biological parent and/or grandparent is a non white you are not white.

This is very simple.

I just got back from coffee with a dude that said he was white but he didn't feel white to me, I didn't get the white vibe (other whites know what I'm talking about) He had very light brown hair green/brown eyes and off white really white skin that was blotchy (other whites know that blotchy off white skin is a clue of mixed race)

So as we're sitting across from each other eating I get an image txt. It's an ugly brown dick. It was not ugly because it was brown, it was just a mangled up ugly dick. I'm like dude WTF he's says "that's me and I think you're hot" I'm like "Dude you said you're white" he says "I am!" I'm like "Dude you've got a brown dick. You are not white"

So we go back and forth and turns out his Grandfather is a so brown he's almost black Latino. So I said "Ah! There it is, you're not white." He says "No, I'm white." I was like "Whatever". I changed the topic and we went our separate ways after finishing up. He had a super ugly dick, regardless of color.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, a guy with a brown dick is not white!

If your biological parent and/or grandparent is a non white you are not white, right?
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote