View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 09:25 AM  
videobunch
Largest Content Provider

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony286 View Post
Do you get a tax break for solar? Also how long do the batteries last 8 hrs ,12 hrs? I think you are smart, when we drove to LA from ATL. We drove thru New Mexico and Arizona , its all flat and sunny. I thought to myself this should all be solar.
On the tax break depends on if you buy or lease. If you lease which sounds like he did the solar company gets the tax benefits and any rebates thus lowering your monthly payment.

Battery is a add on item and most of the companies do not offer them. I have solar city for my solar and it is an option since Solar city is owned by Tesla. So we can buy or lease a battery or batteries that can run the house 100%. I have heard other solar companies are starting to offer Tesla batteries also. The batteries are like $7k so not a cost effective item, more of a convenience. I had a battery on my first house and was nice when the power went out as it would run my basic items like my Refrigerator which was built in and could not be pulled out to plug into a generator.
ICQ - 364230504
Skype - videobunch

NOW 30000+ DVD titles with 150,0000 scenes and growing. We are your one stop shop for 100% legal content with no BS or excuses. With 13+yrs experience, we are still going strong.

We will beat any Competitors Guaranteed
videobunch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote