View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 02:36 PM  
makko2
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFCash View Post
I don't feel your smart enough to be helped at this point, anyone that starts a post with

should have spent the 4.3 seconds that it takes to read the title of the forum area and know that they were posting in the wrong area

As for the fact that I wasn't courteous or kind enough in my reply, well all I can say is that you can suck the sweat from my left ball sack, your on a site called go fuck yourself, what else did you expect ???

No, don't answer that, I really don't care
I found your reply helpful and it was nice of you to take time to advise on what I requested.
My advice was a suggestion merely on the best way of giving a reply by simply leaving out sardonic humour for someone who just needed some advice.

That's it really
Have a nice weekend

ps. That anger blow-out retort/ quip you made just makes me laugh really; it being meaningless in a non-issue way, but you like to let go like that at any opportunity I'm guessing ,lol.

ps2. Funny thing is I got the answer finally in this thread after all that 'angst' ....... :P
makko2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote