View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 11:26 AM  
Busty2
Member since 1999

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by izombie View Post
A friend of my brother got killed by yellow jackets several years ago, it actually made the news around our area at the time. He was mowing his yard with a riding lawn mower and went over a very large underground nest, the ground collapsed and he and mower fell into the nest and was trapped. The yellow jackets went crazy and he was stung thousands of times and died as a result, I always been scared to death of those things and even more so now.
Yep thats a very,very sad story. I had a similar issue with wasps, though much less devastating while riding my lawn tractor last year. The tire dropped into a hole and as i tried to lift it out i was attacked by a swarm of wasps, i was lucky and was only stung a few dozen times, they go for the eyes so my eyelids closed up very fast. They followed me into the house and kept following me until i found some bug spray and zapped the fuckers. This would have been a funny sight for anyone looking on at grown man waving his arms around and bashing into things as he tries to escape, but i will say it frightened the shit out of me, dangerous fucking pests!!
Busty2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote