View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 11:09 AM  
TheButcher
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodchuck View Post
lying sack of shit! he always pays e-check or nothing.

I know exactly who you are, yet another fake nick of yours. And I owe no one money period. Thanks for bumping a 3 year old thread just to start some more fake drama. BTW here's a hint, next time you email me like you do don't be surprised I do not reply to you.

And not going to ban you on SC but have some fun with you on my own board when people call you out for taking money and not delivering the service you promised them loser.

I don't allow or need fake nicks on my board there is way more than enough business posts to keep it busier than flies on you know what as you well know. You just fucked yourself for the last time.

There is no such thing as bad publicity, only free publicity. Thanks for the free exposure and useless bump of a fake thread. The more bs replies and bumps the better, keep them coming.

Not going to waste my time replying so you do what you want but I already emailed you about this latest post and you replied, so I know who you are beyond a shadow of a doubt asshole.

Enjoy your fake nicks and drama posts but you lost all respect and credibility with me.
TheButcher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote