View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 10:14 AM  
BlackCrayon
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
Well, it is happening right now. I only care what happens now and on forward. It is what it is. People are slowly catching up to the technology now and it has taken every bit of 3 or 4 years. BTC is for holding these days for most people and it will continue to rise in price. If no one wants to buy it at $1600 it will tank, but people continue to purchase it and the price rises. So you are in or out, that's the choice. But if you don't have a dog in this fight, you can understand that your opinion doesn't necessarily carry any weight with BTC coin holders (I am not talking about you personally). People, especially on this board, have been putting BTC down for years, but some of us have kept buying regardless of price or opinions. You can see for yourself how that has worked out. So everyone here that does not have a BTC coin can keep howling about the coming crash while the rest of us watch our investment continue to grow as the rest of the planet catches on and finds BTC a safe place to stash cash. In or out, it's a choice.

Regarding digital coin: The US is way behind the rest of the world in crypto. The Europeans and the Asian theater are banging the gong on this tech.
if it were so easy to buy and hold coins that anyone with basically no computer knowledge could it, that would help a lot. i also think that having to deal in fractions of a coin puts people off too. i still have no idea how to buy coins and i am on the computer 8-10 hours a day, every day. it needs to be easier and have more established services that people already trust get in on it.