Old 05-03-2017, 09:43 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
They sound perfect.
Why wouldn't they be perfect?

I buy all of my bags from Waterfield Designs. They make backpack and computer cases - right here in the US, in San Francisco. I love their stuff and I have six or seven different backpacks, sleeves, and computer cases from them.

I just discovered we have a local company that does similar work, right here in town, on Main Street USA. You can walk into their store / shop, order something, and they will make it right in front of you: American Made Camera Bags, Briefcases & Leather Accessories: Copper River Bags

The problem isn't that Americans cannot make products in the United States and make a profit. Instead, the problem is Americans like cheap prices and convenience. Why go out of your way to visit their store and spend $60 on a computer bag when you can pick up a Swiss Gear computer backpack for $25 at Target.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote