Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
I just love all the whining just 100 days in,
Don't you mean "Winning"?

Quote:
Trump is doing or trying to do what he campaigned on.
..and failing. He tried to get money for the wall (from Mexico, and then from the Government in their budget), and failed. He tried to defund Planned Parenthood, but failed. He tried to defund the EPA, and failed (fortunately) at that too. He tried to defund PBS and the Arts program, and failed. He tried to force his religious ban and failed. Twice. And of course, he tried to repeal and replace Obamacare, and failed. Twice.

Trump either underestimated how hard it would be to be President, or didn't understand the complexities of US law, or lied to you and every other Trump voter during the campaign trail, or all of the above.

Quote:
I will say one thing, I knew the democrats would hate the day the republicans would use the nuclear option against them, seeing how they invented it!
ooOOooo....

Quote:
Shows how fucking stupid they have been and why they have lost all control in the government.
Very true. Dems under estimated republicans and republican voters.

Quote:
Going to be interesting during the mid terms when they lose more senate seats.
I wouldn't count on it. Dem's were too lazy last time. I expect, I hope, every Dem in the US will vote during the mid-terms. One good thing Trump has done is wake people up. I Expect (I hope for) a huge Dem takeover in 2018, and impeachment of your boy a few months after that.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote