View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 07:02 PM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
If by Dumbasses you are referring to the people that are blocking every nomination and slowing the process to the slowest it has ever been ( The Democrats ), then I would agree with you! LMAO

Why are you so fucking dumb that you have to comment on things you never research?
The only blocking Democrats are doing is all of the villainous shit Republicans are trying to get away with...which is basically everything they do.

Republicans only try to block things that help people or support rights. The only rights Republicans want is the right to bear arms, and the right to discriminate against anyone who is not them. That's what your heroes stand for.

And when it comes to the cabinet appointments and administration agency personnel, of course you step in and show how misinformed you are. Before you came in here you probably weren't even aware of this....

Help wanted: Trump administration still has hundreds of jobs to fill

All Trump cares about is the sizzle, which is the main basic spotlight cabinet appointees -- but there's a lot of cogs in the gears that make government turn and about 90% of those cogs haven't been taken care of yet. But the aim of Bannon was to dismantle government so I guess they're doing good.

Learn some shit before you try making points. The cabinet/administration vacancy is not something you're going to hear about on Fox news, but from where I get my news it's been talked about a lot and the gravity of the problem is stressed in a very big way. There's no one on watch right now. The United States will get caught with it's pants down because of the clowns who conned their way into our government.