View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 04:21 PM  
Smack dat
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Thought I was going to die tonight.

I took a walk to the all night store this evening. It would have been around 8 or just after.
It was a walk I had taken many times before and I have never experienced any issues. Tonight however was a different story.

The store is only about a 5 minute walk from my home in a quiet suburban area.

Anyway as I approached the store a kid perhaps 12 approached me and asked for me to buy him some "ciggies". I ignored him and went to buy some groceries (milk, toothpaste, tampons).
When I came out the same youth was their with 2 other mates. The others were baby faced I think about 9 years old.

They starting shouting abuse which I ignored although I could feel myself getting a bit worried.

I started to walk home and noticed they were following me. A couple of girls of under 15 started to catcall to.
I started to get "butterflys" in my tummy when more boys turned up on BMX's. I think at this point their were about 7 youths between 5 and 14 years.

I started to run and didn't stop until I was safely locked inside my house. I turned all the lights out and peered from behind the curtains for maybe 30 minutes. No one came but the experience has given me severe agoraphobia.

The final straw. I called the police and they almost laughed at me.
Smack dat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote