View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 09:28 AM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Last night during an interview Trump said he "didn't know how hard this was going to be". LOL - Jackass. It's the most powerful position in the world, and by far the most demanding job in the world.

I am so tired of all of this winning!
I was fucking horrified to hear the president of the united States saying that. It's bad on three different levels I can think of at the moment.

1. He sounds like a complete dumbass when he speaks. If you read any part of that interview it sounds like they're interviewing an elementary school child. A dumb one.

2. It appears he thought he'd be sitting around all day "being president". It's hard work and requires thoughtful leadership. Who knew?

3. A real man would keep these thoughts to himself -- at least if he's the president. Don't tell anyone you weren't prepared for the magnitude and scope of this job. What a chump. He needs a bitch slap across his lying ass, poser face.

This motherfucker accidentally became president and now he's in way over his head. The whole situation is so dangerous...and I'm not only talking about him. Everyone in his orbit is crooked, unqualified -- or both. When the history books cover this one they won't even know where to start.