View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 04:55 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Excuse me... Did you say the USA have won WWII? How many Nazi troops, tanks etc were killed/destroyed by Americans? Oh, maybe the US army have took over Berlin? Why I can't see stars and stripes on the US flag over Reichstag then?

well i talk about THEIR perspective not from the real one.
we both know that the ww2 would have another end if a few things would not happen

1. the biggest alliance (in wich USA was a huge part) against Germany
2. if hitler would not touch russia
3. if Germans would not wake up and saw that they were running far over the limit what they expected when the war started.

but actually i do not want to blame US people for the "we won the war" that is kind of kindergarten and we know they need it for their ego. what i want to say is that you canīt win a war against people what are believing in what they are fighting for.

this is also the reason why a war against islam terror canīt be won because the actual policy is producing everday a few thousand new ones. and this is easy to explain because even for us who were growing up with education and far more options for information it is very hard to understand what is going on there. how can somebody expect a better knowledge a better education and a better information in those countries. all what these people see are bombed houses and dead neighbours and family members and someone who is tellimg them who have thrown this bombs.