View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 02:54 PM  
LokoWilli
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
my experience:
i bought the script, easy to work with it, and the theme is interesting, soon will try to customize more, actually testing in 2 websites, but it have some bugs, that i'm working with support.
suddenly a lot of videos uploaded dissapeared and produce a lot of posts without content... working it with support.
One of the problems appears that they have not too much people working there, so they don't offer a 24/7 support, and since they are in FR (GM+1) plus all support tickets that must be on carpet, the delay on reply can be 1 day or more for a lot of us living in America.
Second problem about support is that their website don't have a working support page with latest tickets from customers and the facilities to reply or close them.
Third, ticket support page are in French.
This guys have a very good product, but must work more in support. Is a problem to have a live site with 50% of the content dissapeared.
Sebastien.. fix my "DAP.... " site !
LokoWilli is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote