Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt 26z View Post
Bladewire

---
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_P...a#Demographics
The racial makeup of Dana Point was 28,701 (86.1%) White (76.4% Non-Hispanic White),[21] 294 (0.9%) African American, 229 (0.7%) Native American, 1,064 (3.2%) Asian, 37 (0.1%) Pacific Islander, 1,952 (5.9%) from other races, and 1,074 (3.2%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 5,662 persons (17.0%).
---

17% mexican and 1% black

Now I see why you don't support Trump's immigration policy. 17% is higher than ideal, but not high enough to see a concerning negative impact. Go live in a town where the mexicans are closer to 30% and tell me you still disagree with Trump.

And that 1% black is obviously because they haven't opened your community up to the HUD, section 8 and housing voucher people yet. Such a shame! Your community should be more inclusive.

You are obsessed with me.

You are also lazy.

A quick Google search shows that there is plenty of HUD housing here.

Where do you live anonymous ghost nic? Your profile doesn't say a country city or state.

You have no idea the places I've lived in my life, or whom I've lived with. You are very narrow minded and negative anonymous ghost nic.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote