View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 12:27 AM  
JosephFM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreweb View Post
I use WL4 , the bounce rate is decent pretty similar like on other cam programs but there is no conversion and on other programs I had my first sale after no more than a month ! On AWE after 4 full months not even a tiny sale! Maybe it's to early I dunno what to say. The same traffic is converting very well on other programs !
Now that you mention this, I was doing good with the WL3 but since changing to WL4, NOTHING! I tried to change back to WL3 but they said no so now I'm just waiting for the new WL tools from webcamwiz that should be up this week and see if they are any good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsabn View Post

and the promo tools are highly outdated.. actually the old promo tools was better than these new ones
I can make some pretty cool pages with their Custom Iframe tool (mobile friendly one) but those iframes always create a big ass white space at the bottom of the pages were I use them and I've tried them everywhere, wordpress sites, non-wordpress sites and they always create extra space @ the bottom of the page. So if anybody from AWE can check them out and fix them, please do.

EDIT about the iframe tool: I just tested them in chrome, firefox and safari and they only get messed up in safari (old version I use). They work fine on iphone and android phones so never mind, they work ok. I just like using safari.
JosephFM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote