View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 05:21 PM  
MrMaxwell
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I haven't been selling there since the beginning of time but my account is over 10 years old..

I do a few thousand a month nothing serious but I've had at least 3 calls from them over the last year asking if there was anything I needed assistance with.

I've also called them a few times with questions and had no issues getting help. In fact the only time they couldn't do something for me, was just after I hit power seller, I got dinged with 4 defects..

I made a noob mistake using their system and accidentally relisted some items that were already sold. I re-sold 4 of the items before realizing what happened.

I called them to see if they would cut me a break on the defects but they said they couldn't remove them. The ebay guy walked me though how to stop it from happening again but I still lost my power seller rating for a year..

Cant blame them on that as it was my mistake, but they were helpful in letting me know what I did wrong and how to prevent it..

Not sure why you get such bad service, but it hasn't been my experience.. I've only been selling on ebay for about a year and a half, but also sell on Amazon.
I've never even heard of anyone having good service from them. Maybe a few times back in what 1997 or so
Your attitude is good because you understand that a few dimes in monthly gross sales isn't huge
That may explain some of why you gave better luck

I sold items I didn't have, incessantly, to start my eBay ram business three years ago.. I managed to still stay 100% / five star / top rated and always got the 20% discount but it was stressful and difficult as fuck to do
It was worth it though

When it went to hell was when I got locked up, so it was not their fault THIS time
It wasn't eBay's fault at all on that - I just always hated them because they always fuck everyone. I have stories about them you wouldn't believe
MrMaxwell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote