View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 03:24 PM  
Smut-Talk
I talk smut

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyM View Post
I thought it has been legal over there for years.. ?
No.
Actually it is pretty fucked up.

And getting to be an expensive hobby...

Prices of nice buds (in a coffeeshop) are between 8 to 10+ EURO a gram...
Prices around 4k to 6,5k euro a kilo. says my anonymous source; depending if your selling to a German* or not; they (have too) pay more..

Yes you can legally buy up to 5 grams of weed or hash
Yes you can legally carry up to 5 grams of weed or hash
Yes you can smoke it at home, but in public (outside)spaces (street; parc; etc) it CAN be illegal, depending local rules.
Yes you can smoke it in the DESIGNATED room in a coffeeshop
(If a coffeeshop has employees, (same goes for pubs etc) they need to work in a "smoke free" space; EU law)

So... You go to a coffeeshop, you buy it, roll one, light it, than you want to go elsewhere, you can't! You first have to put your J(oint) out; before walking outside, where you can light it again.
So... you're walking outside, you have to put your spliff out; enter the coffeshop; go to the smokeroom, (after getting a drink) than you can light it again...

No, you can not grow it. (outside up to 5 plant are tolerated; until some one complains, fucks you over; the copper has a bad day; than they take them away.... If you're lucky they ask you to remove them in 24 hours. And you just put them in the neighbours garden...
No you can not grow it inside. If you do; in 90% you get fucked by your electricity supplier; they always say you stole the power; even when you didn't.
No you can not sell/have/buy more than 5 grams to a person.
No a coffeeshop is not allowed to have a stash of weed; 30grams at max...
(Yes; they sell that in like 15 minutes...)
No you can not buy weed as a coffeeshop.....

I might have missed a few stupid rules;

*No offence meant to any Germans! It's just the way it is...
Smut-Talk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote