View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 05:29 AM  
gotonudecom
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
You are all missing the real picture. We live in the Matrix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Paul, our unemployment rate as of this morning is 4.5%. We are at "full employment". Americans aren't losing jobs to other countries.
First of all the true unemployment rate is NOT 4.5%. Research how they calculate the unemployment rate, then shut up. Just playing.
I will give you a head start.

As an example
It is my understanding that
Bill Clinton greatly decreased the unemployment rate when he took office.
Not true! Unless you consider changing the calculation/algorithm as a valid way to decrease the unemployment rate.
What was changed?

If you were registered with an employment agency, working or not, just registered, you were then considered EMPLOYED. Manpower, an employment agency, became the largest employer in the U.S. the day that change was made.

Registration with an employment services is still considered employment.

Let us now consider something else.
The average hourly time spent working by an American has decreased dramatically. For example JCPenny only hires people for 20 hours each week. (last time I checked)
They also decrease all 30+ hour employees to 20+ hour employees.
This increased JOBS, but not MAN hours.

You need to do more than watch the nightly news to have a clue what is going on.

These are just two example of how what you think is WRONG. Not because you are stupid but because you are ignorant.

Consider this before you start insulting people for sharing their Ideas or hatred.

WILL ROGER once said
"It aint what you dont know that is the problem it what you know that aint true that is the problem."

All governments and politicians lie to us to control us.
All governments and politicians mislead us to control us.

The problem is not people being uneducated the problem is that they are educated just enough to believe what they are taught and not educated enough to question what they have been taught.

Question your own beliefs. Research what is really going on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_obsolescence

The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of in extinguishable debt.
Henry Ford

To close before you reply and type in crap in an attempt to insult me or anyone else.

Robert McCloskey ? ? I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant?

This has not been proofed.