View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 05:40 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Annoying wp css issue

Hoping a wordpress maven here can lend a hand, I am having a really annoying custom css issue that is fucking up my ability to publish pages

basically I'm trying to add custom css to the customizer to change the color of one page. I've done this with a ton of pages in the past with zero issues. all those earlier pages are still changed, it's when adding new ones that I run into a brick wall

the code is:

page-id-35746 .site{
background-color: #000000;
}

I've also tried:

page-id-35746 .site{
background-color: #000000 !important;
}

and still nada

theme is X Theme (Renew). I've tried disabling every fucking plugin, trying on 3 different browsers.

it used to work perfectly, then started working only sporadically (occasionally on the 10th try or so the changes would save). as of yesterday morning it's not saving no matter what I do and I'm wasting a ton of time in the process.

happy to pay for your time if you can help me solve this, check, direct deposit or payoneer

If you're down you can reach me at [email protected] or shoot me a PM with your contact details and I'll follow up

gracias for reading, hope everyone is having a wicked day =)
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote