View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 03:25 AM  
LovinNothin
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
When will Aliens visit Earth and help set us all straight?

Seriously, when will man stop the insanity? It's not just this century, it seems every single century from day one all we do is fight, fight over land, food, then religion came along and we fight over that, now the world is playing toy soldier, building more and more bombs, huffing and puffing, every decade, for what? All for what???

Fighting, killing, killing and fighting is all that we have learned from day one.

It's just never going to end because we all take ourselves way to seriously.

We spend multi billions on war and killing each other for what? It's not like we are learning anything.

Imagine if the world spent all their time and money on the development of humans and the human condition? Imagine what a great world this would be, where you couldn't screw up because there is always some person there to help. No matter where you live or who you are.

Our society today is ass backwards. Teachers and police make $ 45,000 a year, teaching our children and police protecting us, while Taylor Swift earned $ 170,000,000 last year for what? Singing and being pretty?

I hope in my lifetime the Aliens will visit Earth and laugh their asses off at us and help set us straight, because obviously, we don't have the intelligence to do it ourselves.

We are such a sad and ignorant animal capable of beauty and horror, but it seems the cost of horror far out weighs any chance for us to evolve as an intelligent species.

I seriously wish for some outside force to help us stop the madness that has been plaguing us from day one. We are the only animal that kills not just for food, and kills for possession, yet we are supposed to be the most intelligent animal on the planet?

If an outside intervention never takes place, I truly believe humans as a whole will never evolve, as clearly evident by man's entire history on the planet. Sure for some time there will always be the elite, living indoors, controlling the humans, making technical advancements in medicine and in war, but those achievements are only limited to a small population, while we kill mother Earth and each other for material gain, power and the secret desire to play God over one another with war.

It's sickening what we have accomplished as a species. Just sickening. We have humans starving and living the streets, yet, people like yourself, are reading this on your computer with a belly full of food. We have humans using guns and killing each other for food, money or for religious purposes. We have no sense to help each other, only the survival sense to help ourselves. That instinct is prevalent with basic animals, but we are supposed to be above basic animals living in a society. We are supposed to use the gray matter in our skulls, but the most we've come up with so far is, "how much money can I make?" and "fuck you, get off my land."

If animals could talk, they would be the first to laugh at us. We are all socially and environmentally insane and don't even know it.

Imagine a bee hive, where the bees would kill each other because 'some bees' believed in one God, and the 'other bees' believed in another God. We would laugh at that right? That's the same laughter the Aliens will do when they hear about what we do to each other.

We are so ignorant because we refuse to learn anything from the past centuries. We just repeat the same shit over and over and over again. We are beyond ignorant and there seems nothing we can do about, that is why I dream for the day for outside intelligent race to visit us, and visit us soon. We need something to let us know we are not the smartest kids on the block and what we are doing to each other is wrong. But spoiled children with no supervision eventually think their way is the right way.

We have one of the best places to live in the entire galaxy, and we live like a bunch of spoiled idiot brats, polluting, stealing, killing and warring with each other. Shameful and will be very embarrassing one day when we all get called out.
LovinNothin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote