View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 11:51 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid70 View Post
What you imagined is a problem of your sick mind, your sick Soviet Russian background you are stuck to. Forever. Till you die. Till your pre-progrmmed mind goes off. You won't change. You won't be welcomed anywhere. You will die knowing you are being hated.
Is that all that a Rooski refugee who lives on the money of Italian taxpayers can tell me? You are so pathetic. Do you know it?

Dude, I live in my own country - a good or a bad one - doesn't matter because I love my motherland. I've been to much more countries than you, but I've been there as a tourist only - not like a useless refugee who thinks that foreign people have to pay for his living there. You live on welfare, not me. You think that other countries have to provide you with a food and a living space because you are a poor Rooski beggar from the Ukraine, not me. I'm used to pay for my life and I don't want to invade other countries. Am I not welcomed anywhere? I'm ok with that, because I'm not a locust like you and I'm not going to occupy other countries.