View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 08:48 AM  
VikingMan
Exploiting human weakness

Industry Role:
As a man who has had a big role in the daily care of a child I can say that without a doubt a child naturally wants to have a mother and a father in their life. A mother and a father is the ideal situation and anyone who thinks that is bigoted is a bigot themselves who apparently hates children. However to answer your question I would say yes that gay men should be allowed to have children. How can you stop a gay man from using a woman as a surrogate? Also gay men should be able to adopt the kids that the hetero people don't want. Most hetero people want a perfect baby but most kids that needs adoption are older and many have issues.

Plus if you are a gay teenager would it not be ideal to have a gay father? "Hey Dad I will be in my bedroom fucking Chad up the ass so please give us some privacy" would be a better fit then having some Bible belt parents sending the gay kid to a deprogramming center and trying to pray away the gay.
VikingMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote