View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 12:25 PM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
You're being very emotional and overly dramatic. My kid is in the other room on XBox, hardly a wolf
Does he know you are a gay? Does he see you kissing another man? I have nothing against gays and other sexual perverts, but it's not something you have to show to the kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
You just said all single parents are raising abnormal children, 94% of Russian children are raised by a single parent.
Are you high or what? I've grown in Russia and I can assure you that most of the kids I knew were raised in normal families. That can not be even 50% and I have no idea when you've got 94%. It's like you read the Russian press which states that 94% of blacks in the USA today are slaves of white masters. Course it's not normal when a kid lives with a single parent (usually a mother). Most of those who I knew have ended up in prison for crimes. Not all of course, but my personal experience says: many. At least, this is not abnormal. The parents may have be divorced or even die.