View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 02:35 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
I like bashing on gays it is super fun but I think they should be able to adopt...

most orphans would not mind having a family and sexuality is not something somebody can impose upon you...case in point: 100% of all gays grew up in hetero households...

its not really about the gays its about the children...you can condemn them to growing up in an orphan home and the situation there is less than ideal or they can grow up with actual parents...

the "nature did not intend it that way" argument is bullshit because nature did not intent people to fly or wear shoes or use soil to commercially grow crops etc...so either go back to living in a cave and hunt with a spear or dont be a hypocrite...

also the orphans are a burden on the system they will most likely grow up as criminals or nut jobs, in my country orphans run away from their orphan homes because life is absolute shit there etc...