Thread: The Jews
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 11:21 PM  
GoldBarsXXX
Confirmed User

Wait, what? You speak 12 languages? How, and more importantly, why?

well, I've lived many different places and since locals usually have poor English skills I just learn their language. It's really not that difficult once you get the hang of it and follow a certain rule sets.

For example its easy to learn Portuguese if you know Spanish since they are in the same family of languages.

-----------------------------------------------
You couldn't be more wrong about the Nobel prize. Both Barack Obama and Bob Dylan seem like big deals, althrough I know fuck all about politics and especially literature. Your arguments 'oh they gave it to Obama / Dylan, therefore, means nothing' are not good enough.

What I do know(almost sure) is that the Nobel prize is the greatest honor in science, rewarded to very important people. And it's peer decided. They send out letters to scientists all over the world asking for suggestions who they think deserves the prize this year. The greatest thinkers, discoverers, inventors, receive the prize.

How the fuck can anyone proclaim that it means nothing? First of all, what do you know about it? If anything? ... Are you muslim by any chance?[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------
Obama should have been awarded the "Nobel Piece Prize" not peace; for 8 continues years of wars and turning the US into a surveillance/police state. His other great achievements are the failed Obamacare, unprecedented polarization of America, surging gun violence, double digit black unemployment,10000% jumps of cancer. autism and mental illnesses, while trying to sell America to TPP&TTIP globalists.

What did he do to warrant the peace prize?

Bob Dylan, who is very rude and condescending by the way, just plays 3 chords and a harmonica.

What does that have to do with a Nobel Prize?

Lets assume that Jews actually are smarter than the rest. However you have to go back to my original post about the source of their education which is western.

Western thought, western philosophy, western civilization, western literature , western democracy, western tolerance, western logic, western art, western music, western INVENTIONS(any Jews there?)

and then the new boy in town................ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, 4 digit IQ and RACE-LESS
Sometimes I feel there is a god trying to warn us that our days are numbered unless we set aside our differences and for once use our free will to come together and transcend the conventional humanity so that we together can unlock the mysterious of stars.
GoldBarsXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote